ANNOUNCEMENT – DUE TO ONGOING CONCERNS ABOUT THE COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, OUR VdGS 3rd COAST MARCH 22nd PLAY-DAY IS CANCELLED
Due to ongoing concerns about the Covid-19 Coronavirus pandemic, the Viola da Gamba Society 3rd Coast is CANCELLING OUR MARCH 22nd PLAY-DAY, effective immediately. As the situation develops we will notify our membership about changes to the April play-date, currently on hold.
We know these are extraordinary times we live in. Please practice social distancing, stay home if you can, wash your hands often, play & listen to viol music & consider hiring a viol performer & teacher for online lessons during this difficult time as many of them are out of work & will be struggling for income. YOU are our viola da gamba family. Look after yourselves & your loved ones. Be safe. We’re all in this together.
– Your VdGS 3rd Coast Board